Tuesday 8 January 2013

Business Development Tip 7 - Minimising your client's risk


What do you specifically do, in order to minimise your customer's risk of doing business with you?

Buyers in 2013 are more cautious than ever. Most of us recognise that we overspent in the boom until 2007, that budgets are tight and that expenditure must be closely analysed. So in developing business within a more scrutinised environment, how will you reassure your customers, that using you is free of risk?

Some of the obvious answers are memberships of professional organisations which act as a stamp of your credibility, or qualifications and recommendations. But whilst these are a helpful start, there are plenty of highly qualified businesses whose delivery of service is poor, just as there are plenty of recommendations which are altered, or entirely invented.

Taking action to reduce your customer's risk, and communicating those actions to your customers, re-assures them that they are safe to invest their time and money in you. 

For example:

I offer a full-refund to all my clients, either if they are dissatisfied with the quality of my content and delivery, or if they feel I have not delivered what I promised I would. Thankfully, I've never had to deliver on this guarantee, but in offering it up-front, it is clear that I am confident in my abilities, and that if something did happen, I would put it right.

What do you do?

Call me - 0121 420 3457 / 07760 444 946
Email me - enquiries@impactlife.co.uk
Connect with me on Linkedin - http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewpain
Like me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ImpactLifeUK
Follow me on twitter - www.twitter.com/andrewpain1974
Check out my website - www.impactlife.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment