Thursday 3 January 2013

Business Development Tip 1 - Pains and Aims


Find out about your client's pains and aims and then clarify how you will help to solve their pains and achieve the aims

Whatever your business need is, your initial motivation to source a product or service will be because it:

a) Solves your pain and hassle

and/or

b) Contributes to making your business great

Therefore, as business developers, we need to identify and understand our customers' pains and aims, so we can then clarify how our products or services solve their pains, whilst achieving their aims.

Great questions for identifying PAINS: 
  • What challenges does your business face? 
  • What is the impact of those challenges on your business? 
  • What is the estimated annual cost of that impact on your business? 

Great questions for uncovering AIMS:
  • What do you most want to achieve in the next 12 months? 
  • What's important to you about achieving that? 
  • How would you most like my service/product to help you achieve that? 
Thanks for reading

I help businesses become more profitable by developing their people: 

Call me - 0121 420 3457 / 07760 444 946
Email me - enquiries@impactlife.co.uk
Connect with me on Linkedin - http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewpain
Like me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ImpactLifeUK
Follow me on twitter - www.twitter.com/andrewpain1974
Check out my website - www.impactlife.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment